Candidates belongs to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains religion are eligible for ‘Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses’. Last date of submission of online form for Minority Scholarship (Fresh & Renewal) is 30.10.2017.
Please visit National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in to apply, and follow the guidelines given in NSP before applying.
Documents need to upload before final submission:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self-Declaration of minority community certificate by the Students
- Self-Attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Proof of bank account in the name of student
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card/Enrollment
- Income certificate issued by the Designated State/UT Authority
The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.