Ishan Uday Scholarship
Students with domicile of North Eastern Region who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education are eligible to apply for ‘ISHAN UDAY SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION’. UGC awards 10,000 (ten thousand) fresh scholarships per year .
Please visit National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in to apply, and follow the guidelines given in NSP before applying.
Only first year Under-graduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum. Amount of scholarship is Rs. 7800 /- P.M. for technical course.
Documents needs to upload before final submission for fresh:
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Scanned copy of 12th/Diploma/Graduation or equivalent examination.
- No Objection Certificate from the Institute
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees (Annexure-I)
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages (Annexure-IV))
Download Annexure-I and Annexure-IV from www.ugc.ac.in