CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (CSSS)
Students who have completed Class-XII in the Academic Year 2016-17 and who are in the top 20th percentile merit list of Class-XII results of concerned Board
(SEB/CBSE/CISCE) are eligible to apply for fresh scholarship on National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in ) within 31st October 2017.
After applying students need to submit a Xerox copy of the following documents along with application form:
- Previous year mark sheet
- Madhyamik admit card
- Aadhar card
- Candidate Bank pass book (SBI)
- Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant.
- stream from a particular Board of Examination in Class XII
- Pursuing regular course.
- Having family income of less than 6 lakh per annum
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
**Please follow the guideline given in NSP before applying